Riccardo Zacconi will teach you how to catch New World opportunities for successful entrepreneurship.
The world of entrepreneurship is continuously moving. New opportunities are ready to be caught and new ideas will appear on the horizon. How to take them?
Thanks to the help of Riccardo Zacconi, King’s co-founder, creator of Candy Crush Saga: one of the most famous and used mobile games. An entrepreneur with a 5.9 billion acquisition by Activision Blizzard, an outstanding professional who marked the market with disruptive ideas that everyone has heard of at least once. Who better than he can help you to aim in the right direction?
These are particular years in which the old models are changing and most of our certainties have entirely changed. What to do? Now it is the time for new entrepreneurs and new innovators; how to become one of them? Of course, attending our webinar with Riccardo Zacconi!
StudioHub’ next webinar
The webinar will take place as an Interview format covering a successful entrepreneur’s aspirations after exiting companies and discussing plans to discover new Venture Building models.
In this talk, we will discuss:
- Importance of new Venture Building models, the most significant ones worth investing in for an eminent Fund.
- Interest in Startup Studio Model as a Fund Manager: how would the partnership work in creating impactful Startups?
- The main fields/industries targeted by Sweet Capital to generate a positive Impact: which communities are addressed, if any specific?
- Would the fund consider a trend early follower or a game-changer? What are the green and the red flags for a successful Venture Builder?
- How should a Studio approach an Early Stage Venture Capital Fund? What matters most – Founders and team; Idea validation and Financial Metrics; building trust with the potential Fund sought for raising?
- In the second part, you’ll have the possibility to ask everything you want to Riccardo in the Q&A session (30 minutes).
When will we meet the Candy Crush Saga’s father? On Wednesday, March 24th at 6.45 PM CET.
About Riccardo Zacconi
Riccardo was a co-founder of King and continued to serve as company Chairman until 2020, having served as CEO from 2003 until 2019. King has 271m active users playing games across its 200 mobile, social and web titles, including Candy Crush Saga. Riccardo led King’s listing on the NYSE in 2014, and in 2016 was acquired by Activision Blizzard for $5.9bn. Riccardo is co-founder of tech angel fund sweet capital and founder of the PTEN Research Foundation for rare genetic diseases.